7.10.2011

Final Update...for now

This year has been a whirlwind of emotions and changes for the both of us and evicvictors has not really survived the trip. No worries on our relationship. Everything is still going well there (yay!). I, on the other hand, came to the conclusion that while my job (teaching high school kiddies) was challenging and rewarding, it was not enough for me. While I am still very passionate about education, I want to be an educator and public servant in a different setting.

So, I’m packing my bags and going back to school as a Master’s degree candidate in Library and Information Science. I want to teach and serve all types of people. I think teaching and showing people how to navigate and use the information we have access to is so important. I can go on and on about information literacy and librarianship, but for now I will leave you with my eagerness to begin this new part of my life and my excitement for what is to come. With new beginnings come new spaces. I am leaving evicvictors, for now, to start up my own place in the blogosphere, lil lark. Hope to see you there.

-Jewel

No comments: