5.01.2011

Howdy

Well, it has been a while. Many new and exciting things have been happening, but I am not allowed to speak of these things online until the early summer. Not being able to share any of that news has made me hesitant to write anything. I feel like I can't really write about what I want and my true feelings about things. Even so, I have been thinking about writing a lot lately. I have new ideas for where I want to take my future online blogging, and you will see me back soon enough.

Although we haven't posted, we have been doing fun things. Once spring comes, living near the coast begins to show us its full advantages: sunny walks, ice cream downtown, windy afternoons hearing seagulls, anticipations for the beach, passing cars with boats and kayaks. It all makes me so happy.

Another thing that makes us smile is our new game with Charlie. It's absolutely ridiculous. Here's a video (please excuse the messy bedroom :-{ )



-Jewel

1 comment:

joan s s said...

that looks like LOTS of fun....for all three of you! I love the laughing!