1.11.2011

Welcome Back

Hey all,

Our break has lasted almost until the middle of January. Sorry it's been awhile, but we have gotten some much needed rest. Ike and I are back in school and our student's exams have started. Soon we will both have a fresh set of kids staring at us wondering who we are while we introduce ourselves and begin a new round of teaching. I am hopeful for the new semester and ready to get started. We both had lovely holidays. I spent some time with my family and then joined Ike's family. They came down from New York this year, so we all had a North Carolina Christmas with lots of snow. I hope you all had a nice break too and are ready to start the new year off with happy anticipations of good things to come. I have a feeling that this year will be one of many good changes for me. I have set a goal this year to find more time for the things I enjoy and I plan on doing just that. Did any of you make good New Year's resolutions? We'd both like to read about them.

I'll leave you with a few pics from the holidays
My little niece ready for Christmas Dinner
Ike's Christmas morning (pic courtesy of Mrs. Smith)

Charlie's new threads
Reagan is Santa

Snow ball fight (pic courtesy of Mrs. Smith)


-Jewel

1 comment:

joan s s said...

So glad to see the new post and pics of our great holiday together! miss you!