1.25.2011

Double Fortunes

Ike and I went to dinner the other night and I found a double fortune in my cookie!



"You will be unusually successful in business." Uhm...not really a business person, but maybe I can start selling something on Etsy and become a handmade millionaire. :-)

"You should be able to undertake and accomplish anything." Now this one sounds more true to me. My dad has always told me that "The Davis family doesn't quit". If I decide on something, I stick to it. Even if I hate it I get it done (git-r-done hehe). Like the time I joined the swim team freshman year of high school without swimming a single lap in my life. I thought I was going to pass out the first day of practice and hell week had me singing to the porcelain gods, but I did it and I ended up becoming captain of the swim team. But, I digress. I felt lucky that night so I searched for the meaning of this double fortune in my cookie.

What did it mean? Top search answer: It means the machine messed up. *grrr* :-)

-Jewel

1 comment:

joan s s said...

NO!! It means that Jewel is very fortunate!